Thursday, September 11, 2008

Season Of Friendship Frame

Click to enlarge for detail
I realize that I am way late in posting today. It was such a beautiful day and with the change of the seasons upon us there were some yard work that needed my attention today. But I am here now because in just a few minutes I will be watching America's Got Talent to see if Jonathan Burkin makes it to the top 10! Keeping our fingers crossed for you Jonathan! Anyway- I just got my box of preorder stuff from the upcoming holiday mini. I got just about everything in the book. It is all so cute! The first set I chose to play with is called Season Of Friendship. With trees being popular right now, I figured there were lots I could do with this set. First thing I made is this cute frame. I stamped a tree in Chocolate Chip onto Kraft cardstock in each of the sections of the frame. Each tree represents a season. I stamped each of the seasonal images, then punched them out with the 3/4" circle punch and mounted them with dimensionals.The sentiment tied to the frame reads: The season of friendship lasts all year. I may be making several of these for Christmas gifts this year. Another inexpensive gift. I picked up the frame for $3 at Walmart. The gift doesn't have to be expensive to give it value and meaning. I think this would be cute hanging in someone's living room.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMGosh! Super Cute!! What a great idea!! :o) You're always so creative!
Hugs,
Ash-

Anonymous said...

i love it!!