Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge 192


It's been a while since I've been able to participate in a SCS challenge. But now that all the boys are in school, I'll have a little extra time to do all the things I want to do (yeah right)! I still had the Just Jawing set out from the other day so I thought it would be fun to use with this sketch. I love the Ghostly Greetings D.P. The little skeletons work perfectly with this set. After stamping the skull on whisper white cardstock with Basic Grey ink, I thought it needed a little color. I stamped the eyes of the skull again on Pumpkin Pie, added a little glitter, cut them out, and popped them up on dimensionals. It added just the right amount of color. Makes it stand out! I kind of like how it turned out.

2 comments:

Haley said...

I love it! I'll be posting my first couple of cards tomorrow! BTW I got my order for the mini catalog in, I can't wait for those to come now!

Anonymous said...

you rock!