Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Best Is Yet To Be


I bought the Upsy Daisy set knowing it could be used for sympathy and anniverary and birthday cards. I love that is so versitile. I have several anniversaries coming up, so I went right to work using Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. What a great color combo. This card is a case from Julee's blog. It is very similar to hers with a few slight changes. I used different sentiments than she did, my ribbons are slightly different, I used a different background stamp, and my scallop square is just that, a square- where she turned hers to a diamond shape. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to and looks so much better IRL. I love when that happens! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Gorgeous! I'm home finally!!! Did you get the little surprise I sent? :-)

Can't wait to get chatting with you again soon!

Anonymous said...

love it -- this is perfect for mom and dad's ann. party invites, i'll talk more with ya later