Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Your Package Has Arrived


This card was made for one of my daycare moms that just had another baby boy. As soon as I saw today's SCS color challenge, everything sort of fell into place. The colors we were to use are Close To Cocoa, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue. I added a couple of safety pins to the ribbon and dazzling diamonds glitty to the water for a shimmery look. The sets I used are Boatloads of Love and Bundle of Joy. I typed the sentiment "Your new little package has arrived" on the computer and punched it out with the word window punch. I think these would be cute for military family birth announcements. Congratulation Brad and Catrina, and welcome to the world Julian.

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

This is SOOO cute! Love that giraffe being pulled along by the boat. :)