Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Not All Black And White


That's today's challenge. We could only use black cardstock for the case, white cardstock for the stamped image, and only black ink for the stamp. No markers, WWC, or other coloring tools allowed. That was hard for me because I love to color my images. I just got this set, Batty For You, yesterday, so I pulled that out for this challenge. Today's posts ar egoing to be short because we have a big night ahead of us and so much to do before we leave. TGIF!!

Stamps: Batty For You
Ink: Black
Paper: Black, White, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Creepy Crawly d.p.
Accessories: Ribbon, brads, Cuttlebug & embossing folder, corner rounder punch, circle punches, white gel pen, dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is terrific. I love the orange and black. I just got this paper and set. Great job. Have a great weekend.
Dawn B.

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! I love that little bat. :)

Anonymous said...

Every time I come here I tell myself she's not gonna be able to top this one. Then I come back and you've done just that. Topped yourself, that is! I love coming here, you are soooo inspiring! Thanks!
Kim