Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged By Faith

Faith, aka Markiesmom tagged me a few days ago and I am to tell 7 things about myself. I've already done this recently, so I hope I don't bore you.
1. I am always cold, so I HAVE to wear socks to bed no matter what the temp. I usually always wear socks during the day unless it's really hot.
2. I am really shy. I signed up as a demonstrator hoping to change that, and I think it's working.
3. I don't have an athletic bone in my body. I played basketball in 6th grade though.
4. I also played the clarinet in 6th grade. Didn't stick with that long.
5. I got married just after I turned 19. WOW! I think about it now and I was nuts!! We are happily married though for going on 6 years!
6. I HATE mice. I don't mind so much if they are outside, but since we live in an old farm house in the country we get the occassional visitor. If I know they are there I freak out. Our cat is worthless too when it comes to keeping them out.
7. As a kid my dad was a wildlife coordinator-meaning if someone had an unwanted critter on their property he removed it. That means we've had some pretty AWESOME pets. We raised a deer in our dining room once. A farmer hit it with a tractor and broke it's leg. We had a pin put in his leg and kept him until he was well and returned him to his home.

I am supposed to tag 7 more people, but since I already tagged all of my friends-feel free to post 7 things about yourself on your blogs. I am not tagging anyone inparticular.

No comments: