Friday, July 13, 2007

Kim's Candy Container


Kimberly sent me this conatiner along with 3 other people. She bought them with the intent to decorate them. Instead she sent them out to the 4 of us and made it a little competition. I found it much harder than I thought. I'm not overly excited about it. I wanted to cover the bottom of the inside of the container, but I wasted way too much paper trying to cut it to fit- so forget it! For the lid I used Basic Grey's Oh Baby- Boy! paper. I brayered Brocade Blue ink onto the chipboard "e" and added a few primas. I put odds & ends embellishments inside. Thanks Kim for the challenge!

3 comments:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

I like it!! So Cute!!

Alhambra Club said...

Fun challenge this came out great.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Totally cute! I really like what you did with the container. The initial is a sweet idea.
:-)