Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Unexpected Embellishement


I finally got yesterday and today's challenges done. Yesterday's was to use an "unexpected embellishment" on your card. Some samples used spoons, Q-tips, and such things. Well, I couldn't come up with anything yesterday- so I skipped the challenge. That's why they call it a challenge, right!!?? Today while doing dishes I looked over at the counter and saw this box of sparklers and it came to me. I printed the sentiment "you light my fire" on the computer and attached 3 sparklers to my card. I gave it to Dustin tonight and he said..."gee, thanks for the fire hazard! This is probably illegal in some states". I thought it was pretty clever, corny, but clever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever indeed! Very cute! It was one of those things that I said to myself "why didn't I think of that?" Great job!

Melissa said...

Excellent! I wanted to participate but couldn't seem to come up with anything original.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Totally unexpected...great card