Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just Beecause


Here is the first card I made with Amanda's little bee images that she sent me the other day. These little guys are the cutest. I used Night Of Navy for my card base. The next layer is River Rock, followed by patterned paper. The main image is colored with SU! markers and matted on River Rock and Night Of Navy. The tab on the right says "just beecause"I added some polka dot ribbon and a few brads. Oh yeah- there is dazzling diamonds on their wings. This card look kind if masculine to me. I think it's the colors I used. Anyway- I just wanted to share with all of you that I will be attending the Louisville regionals in September. I have registered and booked my hotel room , AND the best part is I finally get to meet Ashley!I feel like I've know her for a long time though. And I'm anxious to meet other demos out there too!! Happy Hump Day!!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

Those bees are too cute! Love their non-traditional colors. :)

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Hi! I love your card! I wanted you to know that you have been TAGGED. You need to list 7 Random things about yourself and then TAG 7 more bloggers

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

SO CUTE!! Erica!! Glad your using them!!!! :)