Sunday, July 8, 2007


I guess some people are having trouble adding a title to their posts today, and apparently I am one of them. I just wanted to share with you a picture we took today. We spent all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Dustin's grandma's. His mom has 3 brothers that live out of state and this is the weekend that they and their families came home. I'm glad it's over because we are all overly tired, but we had so much fun. I have never been around a group of people that have so much fun together. This picture is of the grandkids, except for me and my brother-in-law. Grandma insisted that we are grandkids too, so we had to be in the picture. That is me in the back row in the orange shirt, and Dustin is next to me in the yellow. My sis-in-law, Erin, that I always talk about- is also in the back row in the red shirt. Her husband, Tony, is next to her. Hope everyone stayed cool this weekend. It was hot here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how special!!

Ashley said...

AHHH!! How nice!! Family is wonderful...and is really something to be cherished! We must hold those moments closest to our heart! :-) Hugs! Ash~