Monday, July 23, 2007

The Bellas Are Back!!


It's been a while since I've posted a card using a bella, but Saturday I got a package full of new ones. So... each day this week you will get to meet them. First up is Giddyupabella. She works perfect for the new SU! Outlaw d.p. I used Really Rust for the card base. I scalloped the right edge. I layered a piece of d.p. onto the R.R. also scalloping the edge. I used a strip of Sage Shadow and another piece of d.p. down the left side. I added lots of brads and a "rope". Bella is colored with watercolor crayons and her horse is flocked. They are layered on R.R and I used the round tab punch with S. S. for the dentiment "howdy". I distressed everything with Chocolate Chip ink. Happy Monday to everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You lucky girl you!
I love this card! The brads and rope are a fantastic touch!!! Super awesome card!!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

WOW Erica!!!!!! She is perfect!!!! You did such an amazing job on this. Love the "rope" TOOOO CUTE!

Melissa said...

This is too darn cute! Fabulous job!

Ashley said...

Okay-- WAY DAG GONE CUTE!! I have a $70 order sitting in my bella account. I just haven't finished it yet. After seeing this...I'm going to have to place that order. You did a fantastic job, my dear!! Love your coloring too! Wonderful layout!! A+++++++ all the way! Hugs! Ash~

Anonymous said...

So I was over at The Mom Blogs site checking to see if mine was listed yet and I saw yours:0)
So I just wanted you to know I rated you as cool! *smiles*

kathy said...

What a great card. She is adorable

Lisa C. said...

this is too adorable for words..your coloring is outstanding!

Heather P. said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the stamped image, the paper/colors you used, and that rope! :)