Thursday, July 19, 2007

Retired Sets For Sale/ Happy Birthday Cam!!

I only have a few sets left that I'd like to find new homes for so I am able to purchase new stamps. These sets are priced at half or more off their original prices. If you are interested please email me at epayne@glis.cc

Spring Fling $5.00
Trick Or Treat $5.00
Halloween Backgrounds $5.00
Very Punny $7.00
Stencil Alphabet $15.00
Stencil Numbers $10.00

I also have 4- 2006-2006 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogs left. I will part with them for $2.00 each. Shipping is $4.00 unless you are purchasing multiple items. I will combine shipping then.

Be sure to leave a comment for Cameron. Today is his 5th birthday and he doesn't hesitate to let anyone know it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! Sorry it's a day late. Hope it was a wonderful day!