Saturday, January 31, 2009

What A Stinky Week




I am so glad the week is behind us and hope for a much better one next week. The kids had another snow day yesterday, so I decided to take the day off from blogging to referee mostly. This weekend I am preping my house and food for our Super Bowl party that we are having tomorrow. I could care less about football, but love having people over so I'll be in the kitchen most of time making sure everyone is full and happy. The last card I have this week using the Forest Friends set was for this week's SCS sketch challenge. It's been a while since I've participated in that challenge! I again used the black and white polka dotted d.p. I wanted a splash of color so I added Always Artichoke. It's a pretty simple card, but I like it. Today I hope to get my Super Bowl project posted for you, but no promises. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I like the colors you used on this one! Hope your party turns out to be a great success.

Anonymous said...

yeah --- tell me about it!!