Friday, January 16, 2009

Puppy Love

This is Hemi's Valentine's Treat. I found this lollipop type thing at Walmart. It says Puppy Kiss. She can eat the whole thing, stick and all. It's made from Peanut Butter and other things that puppies love. I don't have an dog stamps, except this Lucky stamp from the C.C. Designs Winter Time Fun set from last year. I just colored and cut out Lucky and put a little heart in his paws! I guess I need to build my collection of puppy stamps since I am now a dog owner.
I used Lauren's Lollipop Along template for this one. It came together rather quickly since it's for the dog I didn't take the time to add alot of bling to it! It was a hard to get a photo without a glare, but you get the idea.

Here is Hemi watching me photograph this project, wondering why I wouldn't let her have it right now!