Monday, January 5, 2009

Love You Much




Finally.....a chance to stamp. The boys all returned to school today after being off for 15 days. I wanted to jump right into Valentine's Day projects. Using the products that came in my Love You Much Bundle (ask me how you can get 20% off of this bundle!) I created this card. The bundle comes with a stamp set, designer series paper, and a punch! The only extra things I used on this card that were not included in the bundle was the scallop border punch, the button, and the hemp twine that is tied on my button. So now that I'm in the V-Day mood, I'm off to create more goodies to share with you this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it and i'll buy a catalogue of course too.

Haley said...

This is cute! I'm might have to copy you on this one...I hope that's ok!