Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Snow Day Little Stinker!



I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY tired of winter. We are stuck inside yet another day because by the time it is all said and done today, we will have gotten 10 or so inches of snow (on top of what was already on the ground!). The kids are home.....again. I don't think they have a had a full week of school since before Christmas! That brings me to my next PTI Forest Friends card. This one is for Valentine's Day. I love the skunk with the "little stinker" sentiment. The "Happy Valentine's Day" is a misc. stamp that I had laying around. The black and white d.p. is old. I have not idea where it came from. I did get to work on the Mojo Monday sketch yesterday, but will wait until tomorrow to post that card. Have a great snow day!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Awww! I love the little skunk! :-)

It's very cold here today...but no snow for us. :-(

Heather P. said...

This is super cute! Love the colors...