Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Such A Deer




I have had the set Forest Friends, from PTI, since it's new release last month and have had a hard time using it. I'm not sure why, but the ideas jus weren't coming to me. But everytime I look at this set, it reminds me of Bambi. We've been watching that a lot at our house lately. Now I'm on a roll and have come up with lots of cards using this set. For the next few days I'm either going to enable you to buy it or annoy you and make you want to see something else! Today's card uses the deer from the set. I made two cards with it. Same layout, just changed the sentiments. I jope you all have a great day. I'm plan to work on the Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one -- i keep staring at it wanting to use it so bad. so i look forward to your ideas, that you know i'll "case"

Heather P. said...

So pretty... Love that paper! :)

Haley said...

These are cool, and I like that you could give them to a guy or girl!