Friday, January 23, 2009

For A Special Boy




Where did the week go? I'm not complaining. I'm so glad it's Friday, but there just isn't enough time to get everything done! Unfortunately, blogging hasn't been a priority lately. Sorry about that. But I do have a few things to share with you over the next several days. Today I have a card that I made for one of my daycare children that will be turning three next week. His hair looks just like this little boy's! This image is from Stamping Bella. As much as I'd love to, I can't buy all of them gifts. But I do make each and everyone a birthday card that is just for them. They seem to like that. TGIF!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed your blog while i was gone, love the card

Heather P. said...

Such a fun card!

Haley said...

I love this one, it's cute!