Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hope Your Day Is The Sweetest Ever!


Where have all my blog readers gone? I have noticed on the other blogs that I visit daily that traffic is down, so I know it's just not me. But I look forward to reading your comments, so if you like what ya see....let me know. It'll brighten my day. And if you have a blog I'll be sure to drop you a comment as well! That being said on to today's card. I made this one using Lauren's Saturday Sketch for my s-i-l's birthday coming up on Tuesday. We will be celebrating together tomorrow over dinner, and she's already gotten and spent her gift certificate that I got her, so why should her card be a surprise! The color combo came from the ribbon that I picked up on a recent excursion to Michael's. The stamp set is Crazy For Cupcakes from Stampin' Up. Happy (early) Birthday Erin Marie! See you tomorow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, i love it. you made me get teary eyed. i'm hopeless! can't wait until tomorrow night.

Haley said...

Cute card! :-) I'm still here Er! BTW, did you get my card?

Anonymous said...

this is a very cute card! I find it to be very simple yet bold at the same time. I must get this stamp set! Thanks for your wonderful blog. I've enjoyed visiting it very much.