Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scallop Punch Peppermint Patty Sunflowers


My mom is hosting Thanksgiving at her house this year and asked that I make a "little something" for the tables. I could've gone way overboard with this assignment, but time would not allow it. So I went with these super simple scallop punch sunflowers. I am a sucker for fall colors. I could've gone with the "traditional sunflower yellow", but I added a few other colors as well. A few weeks ago my cousin had a fall themed wedding and these would've been perfect for favors. I made tons of these because they take so little time and I wanted to share them with my mommy friends at MOPS and at all of the Thanksgiving gatherings I will be attending.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're beautiful -- you know i'm a sucker for sunflowers.

Haley said...

Oh cool! I might have my guests make some of these at my next workshop!

You come up with the best stuff! What's the size of the circle punch in the middle?