Thursday, November 6, 2008

Merry Christmoose!


I just love moose images and this is one of my favorites that I got last year from High Hopes. This will be the Christmas card that I give one of my daycare families because the mom loves moose as well. I used Wednesday's SCS sketch challenge for my layout.My main image was a little big for the panel it was supposed to fit on, so I just trimmed around the tree to make it fit. I use the Frosty Day d.p. from SU! and the chocolate ribbon from the SU! Alpine collection. And I just picked up this snowflake punch today by Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

Haley said...

This is great! Today I'm making cards using Mr. Twigster and loving it!

Anonymous said...

too cute -- i might have to borrow and make some for Ryan

Ashley said...

SUPER CUTE! I love your coloring and the ribbon treatment is WONDERFUL!
Hugs,
Ash-