Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hemi Photo and Create-A-Calendar

How cute is she!? Probably cuter than the project I'm posting today. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is getting so tall and her feet are huge. She still has a lot of that puppy energy and three boys chasing after her doesn't help! On to the project... the reason you're here in the first place.


This calendar was made from SU!'s create-a-calendar kit. It took probably less that 10 minutes to put together and would make a great stocking stuffer for someone. It could be used as a perpetual calendar to put birthdays and anniversaries on the lines of each month. Well, I'm off to enjoy the last of this 70 degree weather were having! I love it!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Wow she's getting so huge! :-) I really like the calender kit myself! I'm thinking I might have to order a couple to make as gifts!