Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Because I know That You Can't Get Enough Of Hemi & Carter






You are probably wondering why I always have pictures of Carter and Hemi to post, but rarely any of the other 2 boys. That's because Carter goes to preschool 2 days a week and is home with me the rest of the week while the other 2 are in school. It is also because the other boys pay little attention to Hemi and taking their picture for "no reason" is a waste of time according to them. Apparently their busy schedule won't allow it. So, yesterday Carter asked me to take his picture with Hemi. He had to give her bunny ears. The other picture was at nap time. How peaceful our house is when they are all sleeping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're so sweet! love the bunny ears -- that's hilarious!

Haley said...

Such complete sweetness! You are one lucky gal!

Ashley said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe how big Hemi is getting!! She is BEAUTIFUL! :)