Monday, January 7, 2008

So Kind


I haven't made a long card in well, a long time. One of my New Year's resolutions was to use up the things that I already have. I've had a stash of long envelopes forever, but never make cards to put in them. I pulled out my Priceless set for this one. I love the versitility of that set. I'm not sure where the color combination came from, but I used Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, and Chocolate Chip. It's a pretty simple card, but I wanted to take the extra time to enjoy the unexpected 65 dgree weather we are having today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I missed all the activity at your house. That bratty little kid. That must have been scary. It would have freaked me out. I take that stuff seriously. You never know what these kids have access to at home.

Love this LONG card. I too made a resolution to use up what I have. Great card,
Dawn

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the pomegranate pop. :)