Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Arthur- LIVE!

Cameron & Carter clapping to the musicThe Tooth fairy- The show was called Arthur Tricks the Tooth Fairy
The whole gang

No stamp time for me the past few days. Today I had a 4 hour daycare training and a full house due to no school, so no time today for sure. I did want to share with you a few pictures from last night. We took Cameron and Carter to see Arthur LIVE. They had so much fun and I love watching their excitement. It was a really good show. Lots of signing and dancing, which I love. Tonight it's more catching on to do on the scrapbooks, so maybe tomorrow I'll have a layout or two to share.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Cute photos! I'm glad the boys had a good time!

I was browsing through the SU! catalog today and I found a few things I would like, just let me get my money in oder. :-)