Thursday, January 10, 2008

DWTS Pics

Cheryl & Drew Edyta & Joey
Sabrina & mark

Now don't get all excited, because these pictures are HORRIBLE. No flash photography was allowed, so they turned out all blurry, but hopefully you can still appriciate my excitement. First let me tell you who was there: We had Briana Fortuna and Alec Mazo as "hosts" at the beginning. They had 10 area couples compete against eachother for a trophy. At first they did a freestyle. They eliminated 4 couples. Thenthey did it again, eliminating another 4 couples. Then at the very end those last 2 couples competed for the trophy. The celebrity dancers were Sabrina Bryan, Monique Coleman, Drew Lachey, Joey Lawrence, Wayne Newton (he didn't dance, but sang 3 songs), and Marie Osmand was supposed to be there, but wasn't. The pros were Mark Ballas, Cheryl Burke, Brian Fortuna, Derek Hugh, Kym Johnson, Alec Mazo, Edyta Sliwinska, Karin Smirnoff, and Louis Van Amstel. I REALLY was hoping Julianne Hough would be there and Maksim, but they weren't:-( My absolute favorite dance was the gorup Samba. The music was so neat and it was FAST! The band and singers were awesome! Very talented. Here are a few pics of some of the couples. I apologize that they aren't much more the blurry blobs to you. I'll be back after luch with pics of a few group dances.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cheryl & Drew! You are so lucky, I can just imagine how exciting it must have been.

Michele Kovack said...

I got to meet Cheryl, Eydta (?sp), and the girl who danced with Jerry Springer. I was at the Chicago Cheese cake Factory when I spotted them. I wasn't sure, until my friend went up to them and asked them if they were from Dancing With the Stars. They were! I got a picture with Cheryl and I and a table shot of all of them! I was super excited!

Anonymous said...

did cheryl and drew do the cowboy song? that's my favorite!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Oh WOW !!!! I bet you guys had a BLAST!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the photos!

Please sign our on-line petition to bring pro dancer BRIAN FORTUNA back to the DWTS TV show.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbrianfortunabacktoDWTS/signatures.html

Thank you for signing!!!