Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ohio State Fans

Click on pics to enlarge

I have fallen so behind this week. The kids had no school for three days, and that really threw me off. I had little time to create. I put these 2 layouts together in less than an hour. There are kind of plain, but that's what you get when you're pressed for time. the first one is of the boys in their Ohio State shirts goofing off for the camera. The second layout is of Christmas this year. Both of these are Austin's layouts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

These are awesome!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

OMG girl! Your boys are just to handsome! Love the layouts!

Anonymous said...

These are incredible layouts! I cannot believe you did those in an hour they look great, and your boys are so incredibly handsome!!

Anonymous said...

This?

That?

Or

The Other?