Friday, January 18, 2008

Sunday's Workshop




Here are a couple of the things that we will be doing at the workshop I have tomorrow. The first is a card that used the new Berry Bliss paper. I love pinks and browns together, so this paper was a must have for me. The sentiment is from the new Smarty Pants set and the alphabet is from the Jumbo Outline Alphabet set.


The 6x6 scrapbook page is something that I am going to demo. The hostess is my s-i-l , so the picture is of her youngest son on his b-day a few weeks ago. I used the Crew Kids- Boy Simply Scrappin' kit (Haley this is a good one for Jackson). I also used the new set, Nursery Neccessities for the star and the words-little cutie. I punched out the star with the new large star punch. I also used the brand new die cuts sticky letters for the "b'' and just dumped a ton of silver glitter on it. I wasn't sure how I'd like those, but they're growing on me. Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihope it's just a typo, but i thought the party was on sun at 2:00

Anonymous said...

Great job Erica. Love the scrapbook page. I need some of those sticky letters.
Dawn B.

Haley said...

*Gasp!* You mentioned me in your post, and you thought of me!! I feel so special right now!!! :-)

Where can I get this awesome kit you speak of?

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

adorable card and layout!!!!

and I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!!

Thank u soooooooo much!! I LOVE IT!!!!! :) It so cute!!!!!

Crafty Connie said...

Very, very cute cards.

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW these are awesme WS cards/projects. You are a fab. scrapper!!!!! That is something I cannot do