Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stamped Onesies


Last weekend I posted a gift set for a baby shower that I'll be going to. I said I had a few items to add to it. Here are the stamped onesies that I'll be putting in the mailbox. I used Nursery Nessecceties for the sail boat, elephant, and star. The alligator is from Wild About You (both sets SU!) A couple of tips if you are going to attempt this..... wash the onesies first so that they are preshrunk, otherwise you image will be distorted if it shrinks after stamping it. I put a piece of thin cardboard between the shirt while I stamped. I used SU! craft ink , and make sure your stamp is good and inky before applying it to the shirt because you only have one shot at it. After they were stamped, I let them set out to dry for a few hours. Then I heat set them with a warm iron. Do not use your heat gun. It's too hot! I think the alligator is my favorite. What's yours? I will be back shortly with a kid's craft that we've been working on this week.

8 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Simply adorable!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

These are adorable Erica!!

Ashley said...

Oh, So CUTE!! I love them!!! Do you miss having a baby around? I bet you are too busy! LOL!!! :)

Haley said...

I like the little elephant! This is SUCH a good idea. I may totally end up copying you! :-)

Jill said...

Okay--I adore these. Seriously cute!

Anonymous said...

the elephant of course, is my favorite --

Heather P. said...

I love stamped onesie's, they make such a great gift! :)

I think they're ALL cute, but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd probably go with the blue elephant! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant! These turned out super cute!