Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paper Plate Easter Basket


I'm back with a kids craft! This week I had the kids paint the backs of 2 paper plates brown. When they were dry I cut a half circle out of the center both to create a handle for the basket. I stapled both together, painted sides out so now we have a 3-D basket. They filled them with Easter grass. Today, using my, A Good Egg, set the stamped eggs, colored them, cut them out, and glued them inside their basket. They will use them Friday to collect their goodies from their Easter egg hunt. Well, I gotta run. The window guy is here to finally fix the shattered window that THEY broke upon installing new windows 2 WEEKS AGO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea. Easy and inexpensive. That is my kind of kid craft. Great job.
Dawn B.

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

WOW how neat!!!

Jill said...

Fun craft!

Heather P. said...

What a great kid's craft!