Friday, March 21, 2008

More Layouts

This was Cameron's Thanksgiving feast at school. I got to spend the day with him there. The library pocket hold things that Cam is thankful for.These are some of the pictures from this winter. The chipboard pieces are painted white and covered in glitter. Very sparkly!
This was from one of our nature walks last summer.

Is everyone ready for another holiday weekend? Easter just came way too early this year. And because we are expecting up to 6 inches of snow for the weekend, it doesn't seem like Easter should be here yet. Because today is the first day of the kids' spring break I probably won't get time to stamp today. I'll share a few more of the layouts that I did last week. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!~

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Wow, you are a layout creating dynamo! Incredible! :)

Haley said...

I really like the Nature Walk lo! Very pretty!