Monday, March 10, 2008

Easter Wishes


My mojo has been MIA for a few days. Since Friday I really haven't had the urge to create. Every time I sat down at my desk I wasted so much time staring into space because NOTHING was coming to me. But I think it's back now. I've gotten a lot of inspiration from other bloggers. This card was for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from LAST week. It was a really simple sketch, but sometimes simple is better when trying to get back into the swing of things. The patterned paper is For Peep's Sake by Imaginisce. I've been harding it, but decided now's as good a time as any to cut into it. The chick stamp is also by Imaginisce. I did some paper piecing and added a few large brads. There you have it!

3 comments:

Haley said...

I like this card alot! That little chickie is cute!!!

Glad you got your mojo back, nothing is more irritating than losing it!

Ashley said...

Awwww!!! So So SO Cute!! I love this! Hugs! Ash~

Heather P. said...

This card is absolutely ADORABLE!