Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let It Snow Pixel!!


Yet another image from Ashley! These little guys are Pixel and Pookie by Stampendous. I went for the wintergreen look for my color combo. The sketch is from today's SCS sketch challenge. I used Always Artichoke for the card base. I then layered Soft Sky on top of that after I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder. For the strip across the middle I used Mellow Moss and Sage Shadow. I used the slit punch for the scallops and the paper piercer and mat pack to poke holes across the top of the M. Moss. I tied a piece of Soft Sky stitched ribbon across the strip and attached a hodgepodge frame that says "Let It Snow". (From Tiny Talk- Retired) Then I matted my Pixel on S. Sky and A. Artichoke. I colored him with SU! markers and Prismascolor markers. There is glitter on his hat and scarf and liquid applique on the ball of his hat and shoes. He is up on dimensionals. I hope you all get a chance to enjoy this beautiful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is tooo cute! Your coloring is great!!

Ashley said...

Erica...I love this so much! Fantastic colors, coloring, textures, layout! Everything ROCKS! You go girl! Hugs! Ash~

Kristine said...

He's so cute! I love the colors you used :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable. Great color combo.