Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fluffle Sends You Birthday Hugs & Wishes


I decided to use one of the Fluffle images (by Stampendous) that Amanda had sent me a while back for today's SCS Way To Use It Challenge. This was a great challenge for me because we were to used Basic Grey any way we wanted in our creations. Since I just got back from regionals, and Going Grey was using in all of our make & takes, I didn't have to think very hard about this one. It pairs well with almost any color combo. I chose Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. I Cuttlebugged the Soft Sky, added some scallops, ribbon, brads, and Voila!

5 comments:

Corie said...

This is just too cute -- love it

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the image!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors! :)

Renée said...

how cute! Love the colours and layout!