Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Exchange Stocking


This year for my mom's side of the family we decided to go the gift exhange route. I drew my step dad's name. In an effort to keep the cost of the gift down, I used Lauren's (free!) stocking stuffer template to create the gift packaging for his gift card. I think that presentation of the gift is sometimes as important as the gift itself. I love how masculine this stocking turned out. I just went around house looking at my Christmas decoration trying to find the perfect "embellishments" to snatch for this project. The d.p. is by SU! called Frosty Day. I made the tag using my Marvy scallop square punch and a retired stamp from the Noble Deer set, by SU! I used that same pinecone stamp with Timber Brown Staz On to stamp the bag on the inside of the stocking that holds the gift card. I am really happy how this turned out and will be using this template a lot! Be sure to scroll down for my earlier post.

1 comment:

Haley said...

This is so cool! I might have to whip up a couple!