Monday, July 7, 2008

We're Back!

My family at Broadway at the Beach on July 4thThey FINALLY fell asleep on the way to dinner at Planet Hollywood.
Carter with his new goggles and new hat. He even slept with them.
This is a man made lake full of carp and ducks. Carter lost one of his new Nike shoes in that water so we had to go buy him a new pair of shoes.
Dustin & I at Broadway at the Beach

We are home from our first family vacation to Myrtle Beach and we survived. A few times during the week we weren't sure if we'd be coming home with all three kids, but overall they did pretty well. They had a great time. I have some pictures I want to share with you this morning, then I'll be back later with a card.

2 comments:

Haley said...

These pics are fab!!! I'm curious how carter lost his shoe in the water though. :-)

I missed you too! You'll have to email me and give me all the details!

Suzanne said...

What great pics! Where did ya'll stay? We were in MB this past weekend too! We stayed at Pirateland campground....