Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrate The Season


Well, as you know Christmas in July is coming to an end- so the cards I made for the next few days will be wintery/Christmasy because you can never get enough of a head start on those babies! This card I've got for you today is for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday. I love it's simplicity, because we are getting ready to go camping and I haven't had a lot of time to devote to stamping so far this week. I started with a white card base and I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder. Then I used Baja Breeze and Soft Sky for a wintery monocromatic color combo. The stamp is from So Many Scallops (SU!). It's time to get lots f use out of that set before it's time to tuck it away

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the colors and simplicity!

Renée said...

Love the colours you've chosen. I love Julee's sketches too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and embossing. Thanks for playing! :)