Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday Sketches With Bellas



I have two cards to share with you today. Both are using Lauren's Saturday Sketches. One from last Saturday and the other is from yesterday. I won't be stamping today because Dustin, the kids and I, my inlaws, s-i-l, and her kids are all going to Soak City at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio for the day. For most of you that's quit a haul, but for us it's only 20 minutes away. My father-in-law is a farmer and he provides the animals for the petting zoo at Cedar Point during the summer. In return he gets free tickets to Cedar Point and Soak City, so we have the opportunity to go there each year. Back to the cards. I love last Saturday's sketch. It is fun and funky. I love the color combo that came about from the ribbon I used (American Crafts from Target). I will definately use this sketch again. My favorite part of the card is probably the flower accent. It used to be pink, but I dyed it using my black reinker. This card uses Clickabella. The second card is from yesterday's sketch. I used Winobella on this one and another dyed flower. This sketch was clean and simple, so I added some Dazzling Diamonds to Bellas dress to livenit up a little. I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. Tomorrow brings Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the cards!!