Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Get In Gear....











Tomorrow is my nephew's birthday party. The theme this year is dirt bikes (I think...lol) Since I didn't borrow his mommy's dirt bike stamp set to make his card, I went with the next best thing. What little boy doesn't like robots, right?! Actually, the gift bag that I found was the inspiration for the card. I thought the bag was pretty cool since the belly opens up and pops out at you. The color combo was pretty fun too. So I went to work coloring my LAD robot with Copics. I used a really simple layout and there you have it! Sorry for the whacky brightness of the photos. Don't know why that happened, but I'm pressed for time and I'm not going to reload them.

2 comments:

erin said...

they match perfectly -- how cute!! can't wait to see them in person

Anonymous said...

How cute - I stalk your blog ofter but dont always comment. I love your cards!!!

Check out my blog - I left you an award.