Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Photos

Me and my handsome husband

Me and my baby boy

I won't even tell you what their dad said to them to make them laugh like that!


How was everyone's Easter? We had things going on all weekend. These are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend. By last night the kids were on such a sugar high (thanks to my dad and stepmom) that they were literally bouncing off the walls. The Easter Bunny didn't bring them any candy so grandma and grandpa had to make up for it. lol. This week they are on spring break, so I'm not sure how much blogging I'm going to get to do, but I do have a Mojo Monday card that I will post later.

2 comments:

erin said...

i can only imagine what my brother said! i'll be waiting for the card

Heather P. said...

Aww, these photos are so sweet! Your kids are gorgeous. :)