Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Mojo Monday Sketch...WHAT!?


The first thing I do on Monday mornings when I log onto my computer is head over to Julee's blog to see what she's got in store for the mojo Monday sketch. I don't know about you, but I need lots of inspiration on Monday mornings. Well, I did just that, but this time...no sketch! But as I read her post, she told us she would be posting DAILY sketches over at SCS for the next 12 days in honor of her anni-VERVE-sary. I was so excited. Today we are on sketch 6, I think. I'm trying to keep up, but here is my card for AVS01. This one uses Huggybellas from Stamping Bella. It has tons of layers! The patterned paper is Organic Marigold from Bo Bunny. That's about it for today. I have to finish whipping up thank you's for the boys' birthday party.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Thats a really pretty card....and you know I have a mailbox sitting empty right now :-) LOL! j/k

Beautiful as always girlie!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! I like that DP, where is it from?