Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feeding The Squirrels

Click to enlarge
It finally feels like spring here in Ohio. We've been running aroung for several hours now, from one sporting event to another. Carter isn't feeling so well and desperately needs a nap. We came home for just a little while, hoping that he gets a short nap before heading off to the next thing. This layout is from this winter when we went to feed the squirrles. It was 50 degrees and mid January. The layout is self explainitory, except for the "peanut" embellishments that I made. I bought baking clayand molded it into peanut shapes. Then I pressed real peanuts into the soft clay to get the effect of the real thing. Then I baked them until they were hard and painted them when they were cool. I hope everybody enjoys this beautiful day.

No comments: