Saturday, February 16, 2008

Name Frame


Today we went to Dustin's cousin's daughter's 1st birthday party. I only decided yesterday afternoon that the kids and I were going to go. I had no idea what to get her and was running out of time. I decided to whip up this name frame for her room. She shares a room with her older brother, but her little corner is the pink camo John Deere theme. I made the camo for the background using High Hopes cow spots stamp. I just colored each spot a different color to look like camo. I think it turned out really cute for a last minute, inexpensive gift. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very cool! our invite came yesterday!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Erica. I love the camo background. My kind of girl. Not too girly but still likes pink. And John Deere's to boot. Great gift idea for her.
Dawn B.