Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana


Today is my mother-in-law's birthday, and I need to whip up a QUICK card, because the kids are home from school ......AGAIN! Let's hope that this is the last of the snow because they will already be making up days in June. I used my favorite d.p. on this card- Stampin' Up's Berry Bliss. I love pinks and browns together. I sponged the edges of all of the different layers with Chocolate Chip ink. I added some pearls to the corners and the main image is from the SAB set, So Many Scallps. I inked it in Versamark onto the Purely Pomegranate paper and embossed it with Winter White, then punched it out with the scallop punch. We will be getting together tonight to celebrate her birthday. TGIF!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i'm glad you got a chance a to stamp -- the only activity going on at my desk are the babies destroying it today!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! She'll love it!