Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just Another Day


I'm so glad to be sharing this card with you today, because it came together just as I had envisioned it ...last night when I should have been sleeping. It took a lot of trial and error to get it right, but I'm glad I stuck with it because I have not seen anyone else do this with their new Hanna set , yet! I'm not totally thrilled with the color scheme, but it reminds me of a living room that a her husband just let for her to clean up. I used Domestic Goddess (H.S.) and also, Let's Hear It For The Boys (MFT). The- Just another day sentiment comes from TAC. I kept the card itself pretty simple because I didn't want to take away from the scene. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This card is a riot! I may have to get that set myself. Keep up the good work!

Jill said...

Great card--the fish on the wall cracks me up. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how ILL you make me!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEE it!!! The color scheme is perfect (for me anyway) I so love how you added all the extras ie: the chair, fish on the wall, TV and rug. Just way too cute! You ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

that is just great! -- if there was a deer on the wall , i would think that you were picturing me!

Unknown said...

That is great. I am so close to getting that Hanna!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOWZERS! I am in AWE of the EXCELLENT eye for combining these sets and making such a great scene! This is so great. I love it.