Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whee!


This card was for yesterday's sketch challenge. I used 2 more of my new stamps from

High Hopes. I love these moose stamps! So do my boys. I've been stamping images for them like crazy and they are coloring them as fast as I can get the next one stamped! I used Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, and Night of Navy. The B. Blue was put through the Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder. And there is LOTS of glitter on this card. What a busy day we have ahead of us today! I have my daycare recertification this afternoon. That's enough to stress me out for the whole day. Then we have soccer practice, 4-H, and I'm going to MOPS. All of these things take place at the same time. How are we going to make this happen? Oh- well. We'll figure it out. We always do! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the recertification! Love your coloring on this one! The color combo is great as well.

Melissa said...

This just makes me smile!

Heather P. said...

This card is SOOOO cute! I love that stamped image. :)

Good luck with your recertification!! :)

Haley said...

The moose is so cute! Hope you made it through your hectic afternoon!