Wednesday, November 14, 2007

JOY


Well, the boys have made a miraculous recovery. They are running around the house like nothing is wrong. They actually asked if they could go to school today. But they are keeping eachother occupied so I was able to comlete this project. Here is the JOY garland from the On Board Garland Greetings. Because I attached the photo corners and holly leaves and berries, I wan't able to make this into garland because I wasn't able to punch holes in each of the top corners to thread ribbon through. So I just used the Crop-A-Dile and punched one hole in the top eof each and tied on the Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon. I used the Figgy Christmas paper by Basic Grey. I love that paper! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this for myself or use it for a gift. I really like how it turned out so I might have trouble giving it away. Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Haley said...

This is an awesome project!

I love it!

I understand totally why your not sure if you can give it away. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that paper to. glad the boys are feeling better!

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty!