Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nobody Does It Butter


Here is the card for yesterday's sketch challenge...sort of. My dimensions on the panels are a bit off, but I wanted to use this fun cow stamp- so I made a few adjustments to the measurements. Last weekend I got an awesome RAK from my friend, Dawn. She sent me all kinds of goodies, and this stamp set from My Favorite Things was one of them. I used Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel, and Rose Red for my colors and put glitter in the centers of all of the flowers. Cute huh?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would have ever used that color combo, but you made it look good. I love the cow!

Anonymous said...

Great Job. I am so glad you are loving your new goodies. They are from the heart. Thanks for being such a great friend.
Dawn

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome card! Love the color combo and the layout! And of course that cute image!

Crafty Connie said...

Very pretty card.