Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ghouls' Night Out Projects

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine has been pretty good. I had GNO at my house on Friday night, another workshop today, and got to spend time with good friends on Saturday night. Not looking forward to tomorrow, because not only is it Monday - but my wisdom teeth are coming out. Wish me luck! So projects I have for you today are a couple that we made at Friday night's GNO. For those unfamiliar with GNO, it stands for Ghouls' Night Out. It's a Halloween themed workshop that I have held for 3 years now. I think the girls enjoy it. Some dress up, others just come to eat and chat, but it's nice to hang out with just the girls for a few hours.

Here is a card that we made for our first project. It's cased from a card swap that we got while at Cinci Regionals. We used half of the Top Note die for the owl body and several punches for the detail. We used the Season Of Friendship stamp set for the tree branch & leaves.







And here is a little pumpkin box that we created using Lauren's Pack-A-Picnic template. The pumpkin face was created from PTI's Spooky Sweets set.
I also had a stash of small pumpkins laying around that needed a little something, so the girls added rub on to them. Too cute, but I forgot to get a picture of any of them.
So there you have it!




2 comments:

erin said...

i had a great time -- thanks!!

Haley said...

These are great! :-) I love how you used the tree sideways like that!

Super creative!