Friday, October 16, 2009

A Bun In The Oven

First let me start by saying Happy Friday & Happy 10th Anniversary to Erin and Tony. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night it's going to be a great time! That being said, let me share with you my latest creation , using Lauren's "A Bun In The Oven" template. This one has been out for a while, but I just decided to purchase it when a friend opened an in home bakery, appropriately named- A Bun In The Oven. I found this cute little ornament while I was out shopping, and I loved the snowman in the muffin tin, so I thought it would be a sweet little gift for her as she gets her business up and running. But I couldn't just hand it to her. It had to be all packaged up, and nothing is more fitting than this little template. I also have a couple of baby showers I'm working on, and I may make a few of these to sit on the tables, with baby socks in them. The lighting in these photos is terrible. it has been a dreary week here in Ohio. Here is a close up of the top of the oven. I had to get creative for the burners. I had no idea what I was going to use to make them. But as I was trying to figure that out, I began working on another projects using PTI"s large square trendy tubes. The Top of the tubes has the circles that reminded me of the burner, s0000 I grabbed my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker and inked up the top of the lid & used it like a stamp! It worked perfect!! I was very pleased with that revolation.
Here is a shot with it open.

An here is the whole thing. Blurry & dark! lol
I am going to give this gift to her in just a little while and I hope she likes it. Who know, maybe we could go into business together. She could make little cupcakes or muffins & I could package them in this cute little box! TGIF!!!



2 comments:

erin said...

so adorable!! -- who is it?

Haley said...

This is great! I love the little ornament you got her as well!